2 x 185g cans tuna in springwater
1 x 420g can four bean mix, no added salt
1 stalk celery
1 small red onion
1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
1 large lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Drain tuna cans. Drain and rinse four bean mix.
- Chop the tomatoes, celery and parsley. Halve and thinly slice the red onion.
- Flake tuna and place in a large bowl. Add beans, tomato, celery, onion and parsley.
- Make lemon dressing by combining the lemon rind, squeeze of lemon juice, garlic and oil in a screw-top jar. Secure lid and shake until well combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve.