200g dried rice noodles
2 spring onions
1 cup snow pea shoots (or mung bean sprouts)
1 red capsicum
2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts or cashews
2 tablespoons coriander
2 tablespoons reduced salt soy sauce
1 teaspoon honey
Juice of 1 lemon
1 clove garlic
½ teaspoon fresh ginger
- Prepare noodles according to packet directions. Rinse under cold running water, drain and set aside.
- Chop the spring onions into small pieces and slice capsicum into strips.
- Crush the garlic clove and grate the ginger.
- To make the salad dressing mix together the soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, garlic and ginger in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over the salad, add noodles and toss well.