1 red onion
1 small red capsicum
1 cups snow peas
½ punnet cherry tomatoes
½ head of broccoli
225g can of pineapple pieces, in juice
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon reduced salt soy sauce
1 tablespoon no added salt tomato paste
2 teaspoons cornflour
500g lean pork, thinly sliced
rice to serve
- Slice onion into thin wedges. Cut capsicum into strips. Trim and cut snow peas and halve cherry tomatoes. Cut broccoli into small florets. Drain pineapple and keep pineapple juice for sauce.
- In a small bowl combine pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, tomato paste and cornflour. Add 1 tablespoon of water and mix well.
- Heat fry pan on high heat. Lightly spray pan with oil and cook pork strips in batches for 2-3 minutes until brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Lightly spray pan with oil and add onion, capsicum and broccoli. Cook for 2 minutes. Add pineapple and cook for a further 3 minutes. Add sauce mixture, snow peas and cherry tomatoes. Return cooked pork to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!