2 cloves garlic
3 cm piece of ginger
1 red capsicum
2 stalks of celery
6 spring onions
1 cup of bean shoots
1 packet of rice noodles
1 tablespoon sesame oil
500g chicken mince
Lettuce cups to serve
2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Crush garlic. Peel and grate ginger.
- Peel carrots. Dice carrots, capsicum and celery. Chop spring onion. Wash bean shoots.
- Place rice noodles in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and set aside until noodles become transparent.
- Heat oil in fry pan. Cook chicken mince until browned. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add spring onions, garlic, ginger, capsicum, carrots, and celery to the pan. Cook vegetables, stirring until they have softened.
- Drain rice noodles and add to the fry pan, mix through.
- Add sauces and bean shoots to the fry pan and mix through.
- Serve in lettuce cups.