Extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup milk
3 spring onions, finely chopped
1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
1/2 cup reduced-fat cheese, grated
100g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
2 tbsp extra grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Peel and chop pumpkin into 2cm pieces and place on a lined baking tray. Lightly drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in spring onion, parsley, grated cheese and crumbled feta.
- Evenly place pieces of roasted pumpkin on the base of a greased baking dish.
- Pour egg mixture over the pumpkin and sprinkle with extra cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set.