1 1/4 cups warm water
1 sachet (2 teaspoons) dried yeast
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoon tomato paste
a range of toppings such as onion, mushrooms, capsicum, zucchini, ham, pineapple, tomato, spinach, bocconcini and mozzarella cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. In a small bowl combine warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow to sit for 5 minutes until the mixture starts to froth.
2. In a large bowl, mix the yeast mixture with plain flour and olive oil Keep mixing until it forms a dough.
3. Place the dough mixture onto a floured surface and knead for around 5 - 10 minutes until the dough is smooth and stretchy.
4. Place the dough back in the bowl, cover with a tea towel and allow to rest for around 15 minutes or until the dough almost doubles in size.
5. Return the dough to a floured surface and knead for a couple of minutes. Split the dough into 2 even pieces and roll each piece into a thin round pizza base.
6. Place the pizza base onto a greased baking tray and spread evenly with tomato paste.
7. Chop up a range of toppings such as onion, mushrooms, capsicum, zucchini, ham, pineapple, tomato, spinach and bocconcini cheese.
8. Evenly place pizza toppings over the pizza base and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese has turned golden brown.
Click here to download this recipe as an infographic