250g sweet potato
4 spring onions
6 cherry tomatoes
100g reduced fat feta cheese
250g reduced fat ricotta
- Dice sweet potato into 1cm cubes. Finely dice spring onions.
- Halve cherry tomatoes and set aside.
- Place sweet potato cubes in a microwave safe container with 1 tablespoon of water and microwave covered for 3 minutes, or until just cooked. Drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add eggs and lightly whisk with a fork. Add sweet potato, shallots, feta and ricotta. Stir well to combine.
- Line a mini muffin tray with patty cases and spoon mixture into each case. Top each frittata with half a cherry tomato.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.