1 cup quick oats
1 tablespoon margarine
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup (250g) reduced fat cream cheese
1 cup (250g) reduced fat cottage cheese
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Juice of one lemon
1 ½ cups frozen mixed berries
- In a medium sized bowl, combine oats, margarine and honey with your fingertips.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese, cottage cheese, vanilla and lemon juice.
Optional: for a smoother mixture, blend with a hand blender.
- Add the berries to a microwave safe jug, and microwave for 1 minute intervals and mix with a whisk. Continue until the mixture resembles a syrup.
- In 6 small glasses, make a base layer of the oat mixture. Press down to make a flat base.
- Spoon the cheese mixture on top of the oat base, and top with the berry syrup.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Click here to download this recipe as a PDF.