2 tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 clove garlic, crushed
3cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
1 teaspoon honey
300g chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
450g fresh Hokkien noodles
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 onion, cut into thin wedges
2 sticks celery, sliced diagonally
1 large carrot, cut into strips
1 head of broccoli cut into small florets
1 medium zucchini, halved lengthways and sliced
½ tablespoon cornflour
½ cup water
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, ginger and honey in a bowl. Add chicken and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender. Separate noodles with a fork. Drain.
- Heat wok or frypan over high heat. Add the oil then stir fry the chicken pieces for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add onion to wok and stir fry for 1 minute or until onion has softened. Add celery and carrot. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Add zucchini and broccoli and stir fry for a further 2 minutes until all vegetables are just tender. Add remaining sauce mixture and stir through.
- Return chicken to wok and stir through. Blend cornflour with water and add to the pan with the noodles. Stir fry for 1 minute until heated through.
- Arrange in bowls and serve immediately.