Makes 1 large salad
½ small green cabbage
1 fennel bulb
1 green apple
½ bunch flat-leaf parsley
½ cup walnuts
½ cup dried cranberries (plus extra to serve)
2 cups fresh mixed herbs (parsley, basil, chive, or mint)
¾ cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Finely slice, or use a mandolin, to shred the cabbage and fennel. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Cut the apple into thin matchsticks. An alternative is to use a grater. Add the apple to the cabbage and fennel.
- Pick parsley leaves from stems. Combine parsley leaves, walnuts and dried cranberries together with the slaw mix.
- Combine mixed herbs, Greek yoghurt, garlic and olive oil in a small jug and blitz with a stick mixer or equivalent until smooth.
- Mix together the dressing with the slaw until well combined.
- Garnish with extra cranberries and serve.