- 2 spring onions
- 100g feta, reduced fat
- 2 x 400g can of corn, salt-reduced
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk, reduced fat
- Olive oil spray
- Finely slice spring onions. Crumble fetta. Drain and rinse corn.
- Add flour to a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Slowly add to the flour, stirring constantly. Gently fold through corn, spring onions and feta, taking care not to overmix the batter.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with olive oil. In batches of four, drop heaped tablespoons of the batter into the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Tip: Serve with a side salad for a balanced meal.