1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 clove of garlic
½ teaspoon ginger
½ head of broccoli
½ head of cauliflower
75g green beans
400g can of chickpeas
2 tablespoons of red curry paste
400g can of coconut flavoured evaporated milk
Cooked rice and Greek yoghurt for serving
- Slice onion. Crush garlic. Grate ginger.
- Dice carrot, pumpkin, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Slice green beans. Drain and rinse chickpeas, set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or frypan. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until the onion has softened.
- Stir in the curry paste.
- Add carrot, pumpkin, broccoli, cauliflower and evaporated milk. Turn the heat down to low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Add green beans and chickpeas and cook for a further 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with rice and a dollop of Greek yoghurt.