- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 onion
- 500g lean chicken mince
- 1/2 cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 2 eggs
- 6 wholemeal bread rolls
- ¼ head of lettuce
- Olive oil spray - if required
- Slice tomatoes, red onion and cucumber, set aside. Finely dice onion.
- Mix together mince, chopped onion, breadcrumbs and mixed herbs.
- Lightly beat eggs and add to chicken mixture. Using clean hands shape the mixture into 6 patties.
- Heat a frypan to medium-high heat and lightly spray with oil. Cook each patty for 3-4 minutes on each side, until brown and fully cooked through.
- Cut rolls, add chicken patty and fill with lettuce leaves, sliced red onion, tomato and cucumber.
- to create a delicious sauce, combine ⅓ cup reduced fat natural yoghurt with 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce