1 red onion
1 small cucumber
500g lean chicken mince
1 cup fresh bread crumbs (or ½ cup dried)
1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning, no added salt
6 wholemeal bread rolls
¼ head of lettuce
Olive oil spray - if required
- Slice tomatoes, red onion and cucumber, set aside.
- Chop onion.
- Mix together mince, chopped onion, bread crumbs and seasoning.
- Beat eggs and add to chicken. Using clean hands shape the mixture into 6 patties.
- Heat a frypan to medium-high heat and lightly spray with oil. Cook each patty for 3-4 minutes on each side, until brown and fully cooked through.
- Cut rolls, add chicken patty and fill with lettuce leaves, sliced red onion, tomato and cucumber.
- to create a delicious sauce, combine ⅓ cup reduced fat natural yoghurt with 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce