1 cup frozen berries
1L 99% apple juice
4 teaspoons gelatine
½ cup chia seeds
500ml low sugar, reduced fat custard
1. Evenly place frozen berries in the base of 10 clear plastic cups or glasses.
2. To prepare jelly, in a small bowl mix 4 teaspoons gelatine with ½ cup boiling water until gelatine dissolves.
3. Pour gelatine mixture into a large jug and gradually add apple juice stirring continuously.
4. Pour equal amounts of juice mixture on top of the berries in each cup. Berries will float to the top.
5. Cool in fridge until set.
6. To make the chia custard, mix ½ cup chia seeds with custard until thoroughly combined
7. Top set jelly with custard mixture and return to fridge for 30 minutes to allow custard to set before serving.