- 500g natural yoghurt, reduced fat
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 1 cup crunchy granola cereal
- Combine yoghurt, vanilla extract and chia seeds in a mixing bowl. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Wash and roughly chop strawberries.
- In small glasses, layer strawberries and chia mix, alternating as you go. Rest in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with granola before serving.
Optional: use frozen mixed berries in place of strawberries, or a combination of both!
Click here to download this recipe as a PDF.