1 cup rolled oats
1 cup dates
3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons chia seeds
3 tablespoons water
- Place oats, dates, peanut butter, chia seeds and water into a food processor. Blitz until combined.
- Roll mixture into bite sized balls.
- Store in the fridge for a grab and go breakfast option.
For variety, try the following:
- Lightly roll in desiccated coconut for an added fibre boost.
- Chia seeds can be replaced with LSA mix or ground almonds.
- For a rich chocolatey flavour, add a tablespoon of cocoa powder.
Click here to download this recipe as a pdf