- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup milk, reduced fat
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 2 tablespoons pistachios
- 200g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 200g natural yoghurt, reduced fat
- Grate apple. Zest and juice orange.
- Combine oats, milk, grated apple, pepitas and ¼ cup of the orange juice in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Roughly chop pistachios.
- Stir ½ teaspoon orange zest through muesli, divide evenly between serving bowls.
- Top with raspberries, yoghurt and pistachios.
Try: swapping raspberries for other seasonal fresh fruits such as strawberries or mixed frozen berries.
Recipe courtesy of Dairy Australia
Click here to download this recipe as a PDF.