Makes 1 jaffle
- ½ ripe banana
- 2 slices raisin bread
- 2 tablespoons smooth reduced-fat ricotta
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- Peel and slice banana.
- Spread the ricotta over 1 slice of the raisin bread. Layer banana slices evenly over the ricotta. Sprinkle with walnuts. Place the other slice of raisin bread on top.
- Place in a pre-heated sandwich maker.
- Cook until bread is golden brown (2-3 minutes).
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Tip: Wholemeal bread can be used in place of raisin bread, just add 1 tablespoon of sultanas to the filling.
Click here to download this recipe as a PDF.