Makes 12 slices
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup sugar
4 bananas, soft and ripe
1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
½ cup reduced fat milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add oil, sugar, eggs and bananas to food processor and blend.
- Add flours and milk and mix until combined.
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- add some berries or dried fruit for extra flavour and fibre
- make banana muffins by pouring mixture into a lined muffin tray and bake for 25 minutes.