- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 spring onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes, salt-reduced
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 can four bean mix, salt-reduced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 4 slices wholemeal bread
- 20g feta, reduced fat, crumbled
- 1 handful basil or parsley (optional)
- Chop onions and garlic. Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Drain and rinse four bean mix.
- Heat oil in a large frypan. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft (3-4 minutes).
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add beans, Worcestershire sauce, oregano and paprika and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Toast wholemeal bread in a toaster. Serve bean bruschetta mix on wholemeal toast and top with feta. Garnish with fresh herbs such as basil or parsley (optional).
Click here to download this recipe as a PDF.