- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk, reduced fat
- 2 apples, coarsely grated
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- Spray oil
- 1/4 cup natural yoghurt to serve
- Combine the two flours together in a mixing bowl. Add eggs, half the milk and whisk together.
- Gradually add the rest of the milk until mixed through. Add grated apple and mix.
- Heat fry pan and lightly spray with oil. Drop tablespoons of mixture onto fry pan. Place one or two berries on top of the mixture. When bubbles appear on the surface of the mixture, flip and cook on other side until golden.
- Serve warm, topped with leftover blueberries and a dollop of yoghurt.
Tip: Use mixed berries instead of blueberries for a different flavour!
Click here to download this recipe as a PDF.