Optimising your grant application
Do you have an idea to help strengthen the health of your community? Does your idea involve heathy eating or nutrition related activities?
We can help your application stand out from the crowd!
Applications for food skills or nutrition education training programs require evidence of the consultation of an appropriately qualified nutritionist or dietitian. That’s where we can help!
How can Nutrition Australia ACT help you?
We are a team of experienced Accredited Practising Dietitians that have supported many organisations in successful grant applications. We can strengthen your application by ensuring it ticks the boxes for appropriate and current health messages that reflect the priorities of grant guidelines.
We can help you plan and deliver:
- nutrition education activities
- food preparation and cooking activities
- supermarket tours
- healthy food provision planning
- and much more!
Talk to us about the food or nutrition-based activities you have planned before you submit your application.
In the meantime, things to consider when writing your application:
- Use current health statistics to explain the need for your program.
- Always refer back to the priorities of the grant round to keep your answers focused.
- Create partnerships with other community organisations to add extra weight to your application.
- Think about the staffing needs of your proposed program and the skills/abilities required to successfully run the program.
Get in touch today
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 6162 2583
Click here to download this information as a PDF.