1. Vegetable or tomato-based soups with a wholegrain roll or toast.
2. Slice of vegetable frittata (warm or cold) with salad.
3. Pita bread wrap with healthy fillings, such as lean meat and salad, chicken and walnuts, tuna and corn, sliced hard boiled eggs and spring onions, or low fat cheese and salad.
4. Crispbreads, corn thins or rice crackers with sliced tomato, basil and hummus.
5. Baked beans with wholegrain toast.
6. Salad with tuna and feta cheese.
7. Chicken wraps with lettuce, tomato, avocado and onion.
1.Piece of fresh seasonal fruit (for example pears, bananas, kiwi fruit, orange, plum, nectarine, handful of strawberries, melons).
2. Savoury muffins or high fibre wholemeal muffins – blueberry or apple.
3. Wholegrain crackers with cheese, avocado, tomato and cucumber.
4. Dip with vegetable sticks (carrot, celery, asparagus, cucumber, capsicum).
5. Small tub of yoghurt.
6. Rice cakes with tomatoes and avocado.
7. Scones or muffins made with wholemeal flour, either plain, or with fruit, pumpkin or cheese mixed in.
8. Fruit salad (fresh or canned), or fruit packed in natural juice
9. Fruit smoothie with milk and natural yoghurt
10. Unsalted mixed nuts and seeds, including almonds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
11. Wholegrain crackers with beetroot, tzatziki dip or hummus.
12. Hard boiled eggs.
13. Roasted chickpeas or fava beans
Click here to download this information as a PDF.