The ACT Nutrition Support Service (ACTNSS) supports ACT workplaces promote a healthy eating environment to all staff.
What can ACTNSS do for your workplace?
At no cost to your team, we can provide
- ACT workplaces and staff can access online and telephone expert nutrition advice provided by Accredited Practising Dietitians
- view a range of nutrition related resources such as healthy recipes, food and nutrition tips and ideas, and menu planning suggestions.
- Workplaces and staff can also subscribe to a weekly News Bites e-newsletter containing useful, practical, and accurate nutrition information to help promote a healthy eating environment and encourage staff to make healthy food choices.
- Workplaces and staff can also opt to receive a seasonal e-newsletter containing nutrition information specific to the workplace environment.
- Workplace staff are also eligible to attend free nutrition education seminars on a range of topics relating to healthy eating and nutrition in the workplace.
Coming soon - an information package on how to hold a fun healthy eating challenge in your workplace! We are currently developing a step-by-step guide on how to engage and inspire your team members in healthy eating.
For further information on the range of programs and services available to ACT workplaces contact us via email or call 6162 2583.