- 1 packet of rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 500g chicken mince
- 6 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cm piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 cup of bean shoots, washed
- Lettuce cups to serve
- 2 tablespoons reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Place rice noodles in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and set aside until noodles become transparent.
- Heat oil in fry pan. Cook chicken mince until browned. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add spring onions, garlic, ginger, capsicum, carrots, and celery to the pan. Cook vegetables, stirring until they have softened.
- Drain rice noodles and add to the fry pan, mix through.
- Add sauces and bean shoots to the fry pan and mix through.
- Serve in lettuce cups.