1 tablespoon oil
400g beef, thinly sliced
1 onion, cut into thin wedges
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp ginger, peeled and grated
1 large carrot, peeled and cut into strips
1 cup broccoli florets
1 capsicum, deseeded and sliced
100g snow peas, ends and strings removed
500g cooked wholemeal Hokkein noodles
Stir fry sauce
½ cup water
2 tsp cornflour
2 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Heat oil in a frypan, stir fry beef in batches for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add onion, garlic and ginger, cook stirring until onion has softened.
- Add carrot and broccoli, stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Add capsicum and snow peas and stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes until all vegetables are softened.
- In a small bowl combine water, cornflour and sauces.
- Return beef to pan. Stir sauce through beef and vegetables until heated through and sauce has thickened.
- Serve with noodles.