This recipe meets the GREEN criteria in the National Healthy School Canteen Guidelines.
200g reduced fat vanilla yoghurt
200g can of fruit salad, canned in juice
50g bran cereal
- Place two tablespoons of canned fruit salad into the bottom of a clear plastic cup.
- Top with two tablespoons of reduced fat yoghurt.
- Sprinkle one to two teaspoons of the bran cereal over the top of each cup and serve with a spoon.
- swap canned fruit for for frozen berries or fresh banana
- try other wholegrain cereals such as muesli or wheat flakes