This recipe meets the GREEN criteria in the National Healthy School Canteen Guidelines.
12 slices wholemeal bread
65ml reduced fat evaporated milk
¼ cup reduced fat grated cheese
2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a mini muffin tray with patty cases.
- Remove crusts from bread and flatten slices with a rolling pin. Press bread into bottom of patty cases.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a jug. Pour egg mixture evenly amongst the bread cases.
- Sprinkle spring onions evenly over quiches and top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
Tip: add halved cherry tomatoes, grated carrot or zucchini to boost the vegie content.