This recipe meets the GREEN criteria in the National Healthy School Canteen Guidelines.
250g sweet potato, diced into 1cm cubes
4 spring onions, finely diced
250g reduced fat ricotta
100g reduced fat feta cheese
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a mini muffin tray with patty cases.
- Place sweet potato cubes in a microwave safe container with 1 tablespoon of water and microwave covered for 3 minutes, or until just cooked. Drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add eggs and lightly whisk with a fork. Add sweet potato, spring onion, ricotta and feta. Stir well to combine.
- Spoon mixture into each patty case. Top each frittata with half a cherry tomato.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown on top. Allow to cool slightly before serving.