500g lean chicken mince
½ cup wholemeal breadcrumbs – plus extra for rolling
¼ tsp garlic and herb seasoning, no added salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix together mince, breadcrumbs and seasoning in a mixing bowl.
- Using clean hands roll the mixture into small balls.
- Add leftover breadcrumbs to a clean bowl. Lightly roll the chicken balls in breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken balls evenly apart on the baking tray and lighty flatten with a spatula to create a nugget shape.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning the nuggets over once at half way.
- to create a delicious dipping sauce, combine ⅓ cup reduced fat natural yoghurt with 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce