500g lean chicken mince
1 onion, chopped
1 cup fresh bread crumbs (or ½ cup dried)
1 tsp garlic and herb seasoning, no added salt
6 wholemeal bread rolls
¼ head of lettuce
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1 small cucumber, sliced
Olive oil spray - if required
- Mix together mince, chopped onion, bread crumbs and seasoning.
- Beat eggs and add to chicken. Using clean hands shape the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat a frypan to medium-high heat and lightly spray with oil. Cook each patty for 3-4 minutes on each side, until brown and fully cooked through.
- Cut rolls and fill with lettuce leaves, sliced red onion, tomato and cucumber.
- Add chicken patty and top with sauce.
- to create a delicious sauce, combine ⅓ cup reduced fat natural yoghurt with 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce