250g lean mince
½ onion, quartered
½ zucchini, cut into 2-3cm pieces
½ carrot, cut into 2-3cm pieces
1 tbsp of dried mixed herbs or 1 small bunch of parsley
4 slices reduced fat cheese
½ head lettuce, shredded
1 tomatoes, sliced
4 wholemeal rolls
Olive oil spray - if required
- Add mince, onion, zucchini, carrot and herbs to a food processor. Process on high for 1 minute or until all ingredients are well combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Using clean hands, take a handful of the mixture and form it into a patty shape. Repeat the process to create 14 patties.
- Heat a frypan to medium-high heat and lightly spray with oil, or use a non-stickpan. Cook each patty for 3-4 minutes on each side, until brown and fully cooked through.
- Top each patty with a slice of cheese and leave to rest for 1 minute, or until the cheese has softened.
- Add the patty, lettuce and tomatoes to the rolls.