- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp honey
- Using a Julienne peeler or spiral vegetable cutter, Julienne carrot and zucchini into long strips.
- Finely chop spring onions and combine with carrot and zucchini strips in a heat proof bowl.
- Add boiling water until vegetables are covered. Sit for 2 minutes until tender.
- Strain vegetables and rinse with cold water.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small jar and shake to mix well. Stir through vegetables.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds and coriander to serve.
Optional, add some rice noodles and toss through some grilled lean meat for a complete balanced meal.