1 medium potato, peeled and diced
1 small sweet potato, peeled and diced
1 x 200g can of salmon
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp flour
¼ cup breadcrumbs
Spray olive oil
- Add potato and sweet potato to a microwave safe dish with 1 tablespoon of water. Heat in microwave for 3 minutes or until soft. Allow to cool slightly and mash.
- Drain salmon and add to mashed potato.
- Add the beaten egg and flour to the mash mixture and mix until well combined.
- Using clean hands, shape the mixture into small patties and coat with breadcrumbs. Place patties on a flat tray, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Lightly spray a frypan with oil, or use a non-stick frypan, and cook patties for about 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.