This recipe meets the GREEN criteria in the National Healthy School Canteen Guidelines.
1 x 420g can baked beans, salt reduced
1 cup reduced fat grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Wash and pat dry potatoes. With a fork, prick around each potato six times. Cut a cross in the top with a knife.
- Par cook potatoes in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Wrap each potato in foil and place in the oven to cook for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Heat baked beans in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Top potatoes with baked beans and a sprinkling of grated cheese.
- mix up the flavours by topping potatoes with bolognaise or tuna mixed with creamed corn