Date & Time
REGISTRATIONS OPEN FOR FRIDAY 14 JUNE 2019
Our Food Safety Supervisor course:
- meets the requirements of Nationally Recognised Training
- prepares Food Safety Supervisors to supervise and oversee day to day operations and to prevent and recognise food safety hazards
- is specifically designed for people working with vulnerable populations, such as early childhood and aged care settings.
We provide opportunities for students to complete the course and all assessment in one day of face-to-face training, with no take-home assignments.
Participants who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- implement safe food handling practices in their early years or OSHC setting
- identify potential food safety hazards in their early years or OSHC setting
- manage strategies to prevent, control and eliminate food safety hazards, and
- monitor food safety practices.
Units of competency
Upon completion, students achieve a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
- HLTFSE001: Follow basic food safety practices
- HLTFSE007: Oversee the day to day implementation of food safety in the workplace
- HLTFSE005: Apply and monitor food safety requirements
Why study with NAQ Nutrition Training?
- our qualified trainers are experienced dietitians and nutritionists
- limited course numbers allow for more individualised industry-specific content (e.g. school canteens and outside school hours care)
- you receive unlimited 1:1 trainer support through self-paced work.
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Where: Chifley Health and Wellbeing Hub, 5/70 Maclaurin Crescent, Chifley, ACT 2606
Cost: $385.00 (Inc. GST) per participant
Register your interest now by completing the registration form below.
A student online enrolment link and invoice will be sent to you after your registration has been received. Your position in the course will not be confirmed until full payment has been received. Our full fees and refunds policy is available upon request.
Unique student identifiers (USI)
Recognition of prior learning
Complaints and appeals
For more information about recognition as a Food Safety Supervisor in New South Wales, please review the information available on the NSW Food Authority website.
RTO Number: 110074