Date & Time
This FREE workshop has been specially designed for ACT school canteen managers, staff, volunteers and committees to help inspire healthy menus that meet the National Healthy School Canteen Guidelines.
This 90-minute interactive workshop is a great opportunity to:
- unpack the Go for GREEN Guide
- learn the ins and outs of the National Healthy School Canteen Guidelines
- learn how to assess products and recipes against the Traffic Light System
- understand how the ACT Public School Food and Drink Policy and the Catholic Education food and Drink Policy (ACT) applies to school canteens
- network with other canteen managers and volunteers
Light refreshments will be provided.
Register your interest now by completing the registration form below.
RSVP by Friday 23 November 2018.
Please complete your details below to register for this event.
NOTE: You must click the Register button in order for your registration to be received!