Nutrition Australia ACT supports ACT workplaces promote healthy eating to all staff.
Our services are delivered by Accredited Practising Dietitians (APDs) experienced in workplace nutrition services.
What can ACTNSS do for your workplace?
A one hour nutrition presentation will be delivered onsite at your workplace.
All participants receive take home resources to supplement the seminar information.
- How to boost your energy
- 9 steps to healthy eating
- Food choices: what the labels tell us
- Food myths
- Nutrition for shift workers
- Healthy eating on the run
- Eat to beat: cholesterol, diabetes
- Diets: Fact or fad
- Meal planning and healthy eating on a budget
Our cooking demonstrations focus on creating fresh, healthy and tasty dishes that are quick and easy to prepare.
All demonstrations run for one hour and provide taste testing for up to 30 participants.
NA ACT will supply all equipment and ingredients required.
- Lifting the lid on lunch
- Quick and easy family meals
- Healthy meal makeovers
- Breakfast on the run
- "Bring a plate" - healthy snack ideas for morning teas and functions
One-on-One Dietary Consultations
An APD will visit your workplace and provide 10 minute one-on-one dietary consultations for your employees.
This is an ideal service to offer following workplace health checks, or if you're running a health week.
Each participant will receive an individualised nutrition action plan, relevant resources and guidenace for where to seek support in the management of complex dietary concerns.
Healthy Lunch - We will bring the plate!
Enjoy a fully catered lunch while sharing our quick and simple tips for healthier meals.
- Great information to make organising your work lunch easier and inspire healthier meals at home.
- Pick up some easy ideas to share with family and friends.
- Choose up to 4 dishes from our menu, sit back, and let us bring the plate!
- Food catered for up to 20 participants.
Nutrition Trivia Session
Turn up the fun factor while we test your healthy eating know-how.
Compete against your colleagues to win healthy prizes.
Perfect for workplace team building while learning more about healthy eating.