Makes 8 slices
4 spring onions
2 medium zucchinis
1 large carrot
100g reduced fat feta cheese
½ cup reduced fat cheese
2 tablespoons plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Chop spring onions.
- Grate zucchinis, carrot and cheese. Crumble feta.
- In a large bowl lightly whisk the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix through.
- Lightly spray baking dish with spray oil. Transfer mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 40 - 45 minutes or until browned.
- Cut into 8 slices and serve warm or cold.