- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ tablespoon reduced salt soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Using a Julienne peeler or spiral vegetable cutter, julienne carrot and zucchini into long strips.
- Finely chop spring onions and combine with carrot and zucchini strips in a heat proof bowl.
- Add boiling water until vegetables are covered. Sit for 2 minutes until tender.
- Strain vegetables and rinse with cold water.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small jar and shake to mix well. Stir through vegetables.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds and coriander to serve.
Optional: add some rice noodles and toss through some grilled lean meat for a complete, balanced meal.