Olive oil spray
2 spring onions
1 x 425g can tuna in spring water
2 cups pasta (uncooked)
1½ cup frozen peas, carrot and corn mix
3 cups reduced fat milk
2 tablespoons cornflour
1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
Pepper to taste
1 cup reduced fat grated cheese
⅓ cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan-forced) and lightly spray a large rectangular ovenproof dish with oil.
- Finely slice spring onions. Drain and flake tuna.
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions. Add frozen vegetables before pasta is cooked. Drain and add to ovenproof dish.
- Stir tuna through the pasta.
- Add cornflour to the milk and stir to combine. Add milk to a saucepan and heat, stirring constantly. Stir through half of the grated cheese until the sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over pasta and top with breadcrumbs and the rest of the grated cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the breadcrumbs have browned.