250g frozen spinach
2 spring onions or ½ a brown onion
200g reduced fat ricotta cheese
60g reduced fat feta cheese
¼ cup parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic
2½ sheets reduced fat puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out excess moisture. Roughly chop spring onions.
- Beat egg and set aside.
- Add spinach, ricotta, feta, parmesan, spring onions and garlic to a food processor. Process on high for 1 minute or until all ingredients are well combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Cut pastry sheets in quarters. Place 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture down the centre of the pastry sheets. The mixture should resemble a log shape.
- Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the egg down one edge of the pastry sheet. Roll up to enclose filling and brush the top with the remaining egg.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.