- 1 onion, finally sliced
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Finely slice onions, mushrooms and zucchini.
- Heat oil in a fry pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté until softened.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour tin of tomatoes into pan and stir through.
- Add zucchini and allow to simmer for 5 minutes until zucchini has softened through
- Stir through Worcestershire sauce and top with chopped parsley.
Serve as a side dish or top on pasta with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
To download this recipe as a PDF, click here