50g rice vermicelli noodles
1 red capsicum
100g bean shoots
10 rice paper sheets
- Soak noodles in hot water until they are soft and transparent. Drain and set aside.
- Peel and grate carrots.
- Wash and finely slice capsicum and cucumber.
- Thoroughly wash bean shoots and drain.
- Soften rice paper sheets with water and keep moist by covering the stack with a damp towel.
- Lay out a rice paper wrapper flat on a plate or chopping board, add noodles and vegetables as desired.
- Fold the bottom of the rice paper roll up to cover the filling, then fold in each side and roll.
- add some shredded chicken breast or prawns to make these yummy rolls into a more filling meal
- serve with a dollop of sweet chilli sauce