1 continental cucumber
1 red onion
¼ red cabbage
1 cup fresh mint
100g reduced-fat feta cheese
2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
½ fresh pomegranate
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Juice of 1 lime
1 tablespoon water
- Chop watermelon and cucumber into matchstick-shaped pieces.
- Peel and thinly slice red onion and red cabbage.
- Roughly chop mint leaves.
- In a bowl, combine watermelon, cucumber, red onion, cabbage and mint.
- Top with crumbled feta, sunflower kernels and pomegranate seeds.
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a small jar and shake well to combine. Dress salad and serve.