¼ kent pumpkin
1 x 400g can brown lentils, no-added-salt
2 spring onions
2 cups rocket leaves
50g crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel and chop pumpkin into 2cm cubes. Place cubes onto the baking tray and lightly drizzle or spray with olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is soft and lightly golden.
- Drain and rinse brown lentils.
- Cut the pomegranate in half and remove the seeds by hitting the skin side with a wooden spoon.
- Finely slice spring onions.
- To make the dressing, combine the olive oil and red wine vinegar in a small dish.
- Add all ingredients to a salad bowl and toss gently to combine. Drizzle over salad dressing.