Makes 1 sandwich (4 quarters) or 1 wrap
Choose wholegrain or wholemeal bread.
1 teaspoon canola margarine
5 canned pineapple pieces
1 mushroom (optional)
1 teaspoon tomato paste, no added salt
4 strips of capscium
2 pitted olives (optional)
¼ cup reduced fat grated cheese
- Drain canned pineapple pieces. Slice mushroom (if using).
- Lightly spread one side of each slice of bread with margarine.
- Spread tomato paste on the other side of one slice of bread.
- Top with capscium strips, pineapple, mushroom and olives. Cover with a sprinkling of cheese.
- Place in a pre-heated sandwich maker.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.