1 x 85g packet low fat instant noodles
1 cup (150g) frozen peas and corn mix
¼ cup (30g) grated reduced fat cheese
- Cook noodles following packet instructions. Drain and cool. Discard the packet of seasoning.
- Whisk eggs in large bowl. Add noodles, grated cheese, peas and corn. Combine well.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frypan with oil and heat over medium heat. Spoon in one tablespoon of the noodle mix, cook 4 to 6 at a time.
- Cook for 2 minutes until the egg is set and noodle cake is golden brown. Turnover and cook a further 2 minutes.
- replace the peas and corn with any mixed diced vegetables
- add a small can of tuna or salmon