4 spring onions
½ cup reduced fat milk
½ cup reduced fat cheese
¼ cup self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Finely chop spring onions.
- In a medium bowl lightly whisk the eggs and the milk until combined.
- Add the spring onions, cheese and flour and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Spray a baking dish with spray oil and evenly pour the mixture into the dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve with salad and crusty wholegrain bread.
You can personalise your frittata by adding:
- lean ham, chicken or turkey
- grated vegetables such as zucchini, carrot and sweet potato
- left over roast vegetables and crumbled reduced fat feta cheese.