2 pieces of flat bread
2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
1 small carrot
1 spring onion
4 cos lettuce leaves
¼ red capsicum
- Grate carrots and finely chop remaining salad vegetables. Transfer all vegetables into a large bowl and mix together.
- Add the cream cheese to the chopped vegetables and mix until well combined.
- Place flat bread on a chopping board and spoon vegetable mixture evenly over the bread.
- Carefully roll the bread and cut into 4 equal portions.
- jazz up your mini wrap by mixing the cream cheese with a teaspoon of sweet chilli sauce, corn relish or mustard